How Can a Driving School Booking System Help You Grow?
Can a driving school booking system solve all your problems?
All business have one thing in common – they all capture a lot of data. From invoices, payroll, to customer profiles, scheduling, and even lesson notes – it all needs to be kept organized and accessible at all times. As your driving school business grows different challenges and opportunities will arise, and the processes that worked well in the past may become too complicated and inefficient.
If you are experiencing this – you are not alone.
Many companies experience the same when manual processes become too complex as business activities increase. The key to maintaining your momentum while growing is to be able to react and adjust to the changes needed as you grow.
A Driving School Booking System can help you save time and automate your business. If your company’s information is not managed electronically – it is time to make the move. Switching from a manual booking system to an online business management software will provide you with a platform to organize most of your business activities. You will have the opportunity to choose a software that maintains your calendar organized and lets you book your instructors fast and efficiently saving you time and money.
Embracing Change – Improve with a driving school booking system
Some of the features that most Driving School owners find most helpful are:
- Calendar: The calendar is one of the most important features on a booking system, you should be able to easily schedule, edit and cancel lessons. Other useful calendar features for driving schools will include vehicle manager, calendar filters, automatic lesson conflict alerts.
- Personalized User Accounts: To allow your customers, instructors and staff to access their calendar and information at all times.
- Automated Invoicing & Payments: Chances are invoicing and payroll take up a lot of your time. Choosing a booking system that gives you the ability to pull information right from the calendar, to create invoices, payroll fast and efficiently is imperative as it will save you many hours of work.
- Ability to customize payment methods: All your customer are different, you want to have the ability to bill them by their preference method flat fee, package, per lesson etc. and still be able to track those payments in the booking system.
- Ability to customize reports: One of the many advantages of automating your business and managing it electronically is that it will be easier to track your growth. Since most booking systems will handle the key aspects of your business, you also want to keep track of it by generating reports that support your business goals.
- A Vehicle Manager Tool: A vehicle manager tool allows driving schools to capture detailed information about each of their vehicles. These vehicles can then be assigned to behind-the-wheel lessons, thereby streamlining the booking process and avoiding accidental double booking.
Choosing driving school booking software that best matches your business needs is crucial to make the implementation of the new system an easy transition. We recommend doing Free Trials and seeing which systems works best for you and your business needs. It is important to remember that at first, it might take a little bit of time to get used to the system, but most driving school owners experience continued growth and increase customer satisfaction after implementing a booking system as they have more time to focus on creating new business and taking care of existing customers.