Teacher Invoices & Other New Updates!
Our Teachworks team has been hard at work! We’re excited to share with you our new features and updates.
Teacher Invoices Add-on
The Teacher Invoices Add-on is finally here! We’ve added this feature that allows your teachers to invoice your company!
- The Teacher Invoice button within teacher accounts has been updated to indicate if the invoice will be sent to the company or not.
- You can now enable ACH payments in Teachworks! The option to enable this can be found under our Stripe Integration Settings.
- Google reCAPTCHA v2 has been added as an option to include on the Custom Forms for increased protection against bots.
- When making invoice payments, you are now able to skip and go to the next unpaid without having to go back to the invoices table.
- We’ve updated invoices so that you’re able to see the name of the Invoice Autopilot Schedule, if applicable.
- An issue was resolved that was causing the “active customers not assigned to an Invoice Autopilot” message, as it was incorrectly including “Family Contacts.”
- Invoice Autopilot Add-on has been updated to include an option allowing you to set the invoice date when using offset days.
- We’ve added a link to the Invoice Autopilot list on the Autopilot settings form that allows for easier navigation back to the list.
- Our Stripe integration has been updated to include the idempotency key with Stripe checkout forms. This update follows the recommended practice from Stripe.
- The Calendar can now be set to display events using the color code by service.
- The Calendar Lock Add-on has been updated to enable an option to override the Calendar Lock for the Administrator and Staff Accounts.
Custom Form Updates
- We’ve updated the limit for the Custom Form Attachment name to 30 characters, to ensure there are no complications with the file.
- When enabling the Lessonspace Integration, you will no longer need to create a Lessonspace account manually, an account will automatically be generated.
- We’ve added a response from Lessonspace if an error is encountered when trying to activate Lessonspace through the Teachworks Integration.
Teachworks API Updates
- We’ve added the ability to set the Default Teachers for a student when using the Create Student endpoint in the API.
- The Invoice endpoint in the API has been updated to include the employee_id
- We have updated the student endpoint within the API to update and display their default services.
- We’ve added a new API endpoint for credit note allocations
- We have made a change so that the converted currency row will only be displayed when viewing an invoice if an amount has been entered.
- The converted currency fields have been added to the edit invoice form, allowing you to update the totals for invoices generated by the Invoice Autopilot.
- The Wage Tier Rates on the Service List has been updated to correctly display the currency symbol that is selected within the Teachworks Administrator Account.
- We have added the “Other Event Wages” measure to the breakdowns report, allowing you to track wages earned.
- There is now a checkbox that provides the option to exclude canceled lesson hours on the Breakdown Report.
- The Lesson Summaries Reports have been updated to allow an increased amount of records that can be stored in fields for saved Lesson Summaries Reports.
Website Booking Plugin Updates
- The Website Booking Plugin Confirmation Page has been updated to properly display the terminology settings set within the Teachworks Account Settings
- Resolved an issue with the Website Booking Plugin caused by edge cases.
- We have added a “Load More” option to the Teacher List in the Website Booking Plugin if there are more than 20 results.
- We’ve updated the embed script for the Website Booking Plugin Widgets.
- There is now an Account Settings option to limit recent lessons on student’s profiles to teacher’s own lessons.
- We have updated the employee profiles to include the “Last Sign-in” date, which can be viewed on the right pane menu after clicking on an employee’s profile.
- We have fixed an issue that was preventing student names from displaying on the email notification that company’s receive when students enroll in an Open Class.
- There are new merge tags for Student and Family Lesson Reminders, they are for the location address, city, state, and zip code.
- We have optimized some MySQL queries where MySQL was making poor index sections in some scenarios.
- The template lists for the Schedule Confirmation and Email Add-on to appear in alphabetical order.
- We have changed the Notification Logs search field to provide exact matches, allowing for faster searching.
- The Logout Redirect Field to accept “http://” or “https://” at the beginning of the URL has been updated. If you do not specify which protocol you would like to use, the Logout Redirect Field will default to “https://”.
- We have added the Payroll Identification Number as a new column to the Wage Payments download file.
- A Student ID column has been added to the Student List Excel download and the Lesson History by Student Excel download.
- We have adjusted the validation for the student discount field to allow a 100% discount to be entered.
- Customer Profiles have been updated to include a “View all Transactions” link under the Recent Invoices and Payments sections. This link will direct you to the customer transactions page.
- We have limited the number of records that can be downloaded to Excel to 10,000 records at a time.