Teachworks Reports: Keep Customers Engaged With Your Tutoring Company
Customer retention is important for the long-term success and growth of your tutoring business. Strong relationships with students and their families not only ensure repeat business, but also promote positive word-of-mouth referrals.
Teachworks offers two reports that can provide you with valuable information that you can use to improve customer retention rates. In this article, we’ll look at the following Teachworks reports in more detail:
1. The First Lesson Report
The First Lesson Report makes it possible to identify students who have had their first ever tutoring lesson within a selected date range. This Teachworks report can help with customer retention in the following ways:
- Follow-up Opportunities: By identifying students who have completed their first lesson, you can proactively reach out to express gratitude for their trust in your company and inquire about their experience. This personalized touch demonstrates your commitment to addressing any concerns they may have.
- Scheduling Additional Lessons: The First Lesson Report helps you identify potential candidates for ongoing tutoring lessons. By reaching out to these customers in a timely manner, you can discuss their future learning goals, recommend suitable tutoring packages, and secure their commitment to additional lessons. This proactive approach builds trust and motivates students to stay engaged in their learning journey with your tutoring company.
- Getting Feedback: The First Lesson Report makes it easy to identify relevant students to reach out to for feedback on their first lesson. By listening to the feedback, you can improve how you teach, address any issues, and make the tutoring experience better overall. This will make customers happier and more likely to keep coming back.
2. The Last Lesson Report
The Last Lesson Report makes it possible to identify students who have been inactive for a selected period of time. This Teachworks report can help with customer retention in the following ways:
- Spotting Inactive Students: The Last Lesson Report enables you to quickly and easily identify students who haven’t had lessons in a while. By keeping a close eye on this report, you can detect patterns of disengagement and intervene before students completely discontinue their lessons.
- Follow-up Communication: Reach out to students who have been inactive and let them (or their parents/guardians) know that you’re concerned about their absence. Offer help and ask if there are any particular obstacles they are facing. By showing genuine interest and providing support, you can help them get motivated and committed to their studies again. Additionally, this interaction presents an opportunity to highlight the value of continued learning and the benefits they can gain by resuming their tutoring lessons with your company.
- Deactivation Considerations: While it’s important to get students back on track, the Last Lesson Report can also show when efforts have been unsuccessful. In these cases, you may want to consider deactivating student profiles to make the best use of your tutoring resources. Before doing this, it’s important to talk openly and honestly with the student or their parents to find out why they’ve stopped their lessons and see if there are any possible solutions.
Retaining customers is important for the long-term success and growth of your tutoring company. By using Teachworks’ Reports, specifically the First Lesson Report and the Last Lesson Report, you can actively communicate with students when it matters, meet their needs, and ensure their satisfaction. This proactive approach not only fosters a positive learning environment but also increases the likelihood of converting happy customers into loyal, repeat clients.