Future Invoice Charges Add-on & Other New Updates!
We have added some exciting new features and enhancements to Teachworks recently! Below you can find everything you need to know.
Future Invoice Charges Add-on
The Future Invoice Charges Add-on allows you to record client charges without invoicing immediately. When generating invoices at a later date, you can add these charges to invoices for a selected period. The add-on is currently an Early Access feature, so if you would like to try it out for your tutoring business, please reach out to our support team.
Stripe Integration – iDEAL Payments
We have added iDEAL payments to our Stripe Integration. iDEAL is a Netherlands-based payment method that allows clients to complete transactions online using their bank credentials. If you would like this feature enabled in your account, please email us!
Show Unpaid Invoices Setting
We have added a new setting to the Account Settings page that allows you to display unpaid invoices (3 oldest) on the invoice a client is viewing. To enable this setting go to Account & Settings > Account Settings > Show Unpaid Invoices > On.
Lesson Summary Report Filter
We have added a new filter to the Lesson Summaries report that will allow you to display lessons filtered on whether they’ve been invoiced or the invoices’ status. This is an Early Access Feature, so if you would like it enabled, please email our support team.
Require Lesson Notes to be Different from Notes Templates
We’ve added a new setting to the Enhanced Lesson Completion Add-on. If it’s required for notes to be entered, and you have an “Internal Notes Template” or “Shared Notes Template” saved on the Account Settings page, users will not be able to complete the lesson unless they have updated these fields to something other than the default notes.
- We have added a “Service/Work” column to the Associated Records section when viewing an employee’s wage payment.
- We have added a solution to the Website Booking Plugin for displaying client information belonging to logged in users even if the user’s browser blocks third-party cookies.
- Filter parameters are now applied to the Teacher Invoices Excel download when the “Search” field is being used.
- We have updated the “Print View” option on the Invoices table to now display the invoice surcharge.
- We’ve added a user-friendly error message on the Package Purchase client page that appears when the service for the package is no longer available (i.e. the service has been archived or deleted).
- We’ve added the details of Flagged Lessons to the lesson details modal when clicking a lesson title in the Lesson History by Students table. These details were previously only displayed when viewing the lesson details from the Calendar or the Lesson History table.
- We have fixed a bug that was occurring in the “Student Search” field in the sidebar of student and client profiles which was limiting the search only to “Active” profiles.