Free Add-Ons to Simplify Your Music School
Does your current music management software come with a customizable interface? This type of software design allows you to work more efficiently since you have easy access to everything you need.
Teachworks offers customizable design and allows you to build a powerful, streamlined account by making integrations & add-ons optional. By only enabling relevant features, you can avoid the clutter and get through your workload quicker.
This article will look at two add-ons that were designed specifically for music schools in more detail and will also look at our current integrations and add-ons.
1. Tailored Solutions for Music Schools
This simple add-on allows music schools and teachers to track the music their students are learning and performing with ease. Repertoires can be added from student profiles or from the Repertoires Table and once they’ve been created, associated performances can be recorded.
For additional time savings, you can enable the option for students to add and manage their own repertoires and performances. This will also help to ensure that records are kept up-to-date.
This feature makes it easy to stay on top of the instruments and materials you lend to students and employees. You can quickly create a record of each item (such as music books or instruments) and these items can then be checked out by a student/teacher. When checking out an item, you can set a relevant due date.
2. More Integrations & Add-Ons to Streamline Your Music School
When adding new features, we usually focus on items that will allow you to perform administrative tasks with speed and accuracy, regardless of the size of your music school. Whether you operate multiple branches, a franchise system, or have plans to expand in the future, our robust music management software has you covered.
Teachworks currently offers 49 free integrations and add-ons that will be discussed briefly in this section. For more information about a particular feature, visit our integrations and add-ons page: Free Integrations & Add-Ons
- Lesson Requests Add-On: Allow students to login to Teachworks to view music teacher availability and request lessons.
- Open Classes Add-On: Allow students to join open lessons or full courses from their Teachworks calendar.
- Lessonspace Integration (ideal for online music teachers): Do you provide online music lessons? This feature lets you integrate with Lessonspace for online, one-on-one or group lessons.
- User Time Zones Add-On (ideal for online music teachers): Assign time zones to clients and employees to allow them to view their calendar in their local time.
- Calendar Feeds Add-On: Subscribe to your Teachworks calendar in other calendar programs (like Google Calendar).
- Student Groups Add-On: Create predefined student groups for quick and easy group lesson scheduling.
- Schedule Confirmation Add-On: Send clients a snapshot of their upcoming lessons for a specific period.
- Calendar Lock Add-On: Lock the calendar prior to a specific date to prevent unwanted changes to calendar events.
- Location Links Add-On: Associate your music school’s locations with links that can direct users to online whiteboards and meeting rooms, or a location on a map. You can also include these links in lesson reminder emails.
- SMS Lesson Reminders Add-On: send automatic SMS lesson reminders to clients and employees.
- Email Add-On: Send individual or group emails through Teachworks to employees, students and parents. Save templates and easily view delivery results.
- MailChimp Integration: Sync your Teachworks contacts to lists in MailChimp and use their easy drag-and-drop interface to create beautiful email marketing campaigns for your music schools.
- Lesson Flags Add-On: This features allows music teachers to flag irregular music lessons for attention from admin/staff and streamlines and enhances internal communication.
- Cancellation Notifications Add-On: Notify families, students and employees of cancelled lessons with the click of a button.
- Package Balance Alerts Add-On: If you sell packages to music students, this feature will automatically notify the company/client when packages fall below a specified amount.
- Follow up Add-On: Add a follow-up date and note to client and student records and view them in the Family / Student lists.
- Custom Invoice Emails Add-On: Create custom invoice email templates for sending invoice emails in different scenarios.
- Uncompleted Lesson Reminders Add-On: If music teachers forget to consolidate their music lessons in time for payroll, this feature is a great choice. It sends an automated reminder to all teachers that have uncompleted lessons within a specific time frame.
- Welcome SMS Add-On: Welcome new customers and employees to your music school and provide them with key information by simply checking a box.
Simple Billing and Payroll
- Stripe Integration: Quickly process credit card payments through Stripe. Clients can pay their own invoices, or you can charge cards on their behalf.
- QuickBooks Online Integration: Sync customers, invoices, payments, credit notes and services to QuickBooks Online easily and efficiently.
- Invoice Autopilot Add-On: Completely automate invoicing for your music school. The feature comes with several customizable settings.
- Payroll Identification Numbers Add-On: Store payroll identification numbers (such as ABN numbers) for teachers and include it on their payslips.
- Currency Converted Total Add-On: Do you have music students in other countries? This feature allows you to convert and display invoice totals in a currency that differs from the company’s selected currency.
- Custom Profile Fields Add-On: Collect the information you need by expanding client and music teacher profiles with custom fields.
- Custom Form Invitations Add-On: Invite clients to update their details through a custom form.
- Profile Attachments Add-On: Attach files directly to client and employee profiles. This is useful for providing music students with interesting and useful resources.
- Custom Lesson Statuses Add-On: Add more descriptive lesson statuses for more detailed attendance records.
- Independent Student Conversion Add-On: Accidentally added an independent student instead of a family? This feature allows you to convert the profile into family and child student profiles.
- Enhanced Lesson Completion Add-On: Customize the fields that are visible when reconciling lessons and enable the option to set lesson statuses in bulk.
- Results Tracking Add-On: Do your music students write knowledge tests? This feature allows you to track results easily and efficiently.
- Bulk Wage Payments Add-On: Speed up payroll by recording music teacher payments in bulk.
- Task Manager Add-On: Easily create and delegate tasks to improve team performance and productivity.
- Teachworks API: Build custom solutions using your data from Teachworks.
- Custom Invoices Add-On (translate invoices): Customize the labels that appear on invoices as well as the positioning of invoice elements.
Powerful Website Plugins
Teachworks offers a few different features that can be added directly to your website. This includes our Website Booking Plugin, Website Profiles Add-On, Remote Login Add-On, Inquiry Form Add-On and Custom Forms Add-On.
View a live demo of these features here: Teachworks Demo Website
Still looking for effective music management software to streamline your business? Try Teachworks free for 3 weeks!