Clickable Links On Profiles And More New Updates!
We are committed to providing you with outstanding tutoring scheduling software. Please continue to let us know if there are any features that would help you work more efficiently. Here are our latest updates:
1. Clickable Links in Custom Fields
You can now add clickable URLs to client and employee profiles. To start adding links, you can follow these steps:
- Enable the Custom Profile Fields Add-On
- Add a text field for URLs for employee profiles and client profiles
- Find the relevant client or employee profile and add the link to the custom field (remember to include http:// or https://)
- Save the form
Once you have completed these steps, a clickable link will be rendered on the relevant profiles.
2. Updates related to our Custom Enrollment Forms Add-on
We’ve added some more options to our Custom Enrollment Forms Add-on, including:
- A completion message: We’ve added a completion message field to custom enrollment forms. The message entered in this field will be displayed after the form has been submitted.
- Required fields: You can now make fields added to custom enrollment forms mandatory by selecting the “required” checkbox.
- Additional Email Option: We’ve added an “Additional Email” option to custom forms for families and independent students.
3. Calendar updates
The following changes were made to the calendar:
- Teacher and Location Calendars: Teachworks allows you to quickly update teachers (in the teacher calendar) or lesson locations (in the location calendar) by clicking and dragging the lesson to a new teacher or location. If you accidentally move lessons to a new time (in the day view), the system will now ask if you’re sure that you want to update the time of the lesson.
- Vehicle Calendar: Previously when adding lessons directly from the vehicle calendar, you were redirected to the main calendar after submitting. We’ve updated the code and you will now be directed back to the same calendar to easily schedule more lessons.
4. Name change: Open Classes Add-On
To avoid confusion with upcoming features, we have renamed the “Lesson Enrollments Add-on” to “Open Classes Add-on”.
5. New Currency: Omani Rial
We’ve added the Omani Rial as a new currency. To select this currency, go to your account settings, scroll down to “Localization Settings” and find the currency in the list.
If you have any feature suggestions, please let us know on our Feature Suggestions Forum. Remember to include a clear description to allow other companies to vote for the feature. More votes will allow us to assign higher priority to the feature.