Improve Efficiency With Student Lesson Requests
A great way to reduce the workload on you and your staff is to allow student lesson requests through their user accounts. This is the most recent feature introduced to the Teachworks business management software.
Lesson Requests allows your clients to request lessons from their own Teachworks account. This increases convenience for clients and can improve the efficiency of your scheduling by allowing clients to find openings in a tutor’s schedule that match their own availability and then enter the details for a lesson. Your office staff or teachers can then simply accept, modify or decline the requested lesson.
Some of the key benefits of Lesson Requests include:
- Allow clients to filter by teacher and view teacher availability on the calendar
- Include custom instructions for lesson requests that will be displayed at the top of the Lesson Request form
- Allow clients to include comments with their lesson request
- New lesson request notifications are sent to the company and to the teacher requested. (If teacher response option is enabled)
- Lesson requests displayed in a table and on the calendar
- Accept, modify or decline a request and send an email notification with comments back to the client.
- Customizable email templates for request responses.
To find more information about Lesson Requests refer to the following Knowledge Base article: Lesson Requests